Reading 08

Image source

This week's reading was a bit challenging but with the practice, it starts to be a lot more clear on what should go into each paragraph and how to style your writing in a more formal academic style. I feel like my academic writing has improved and sounds more serious and structural compared to what it was at the beginning of this semester. I try to correct myself when I feel like my writing sounds less academic and more slang and I am managing to be faster at fixing those mistakes. 

I didn't have too much trouble or problems with writing both the introduction and the conclusion, I have followed the steps and took the tips from the videos into account, and tried to keep the paragraphs in the same structure. I did however found the writing quite time-consuming as I wasn't sure if the introduction was enough or should I go deeper into the topic without revealing too much about what was involved in the next few paragraphs. I had a look over the introduction and my other paragraphs before I started working on my conclusion. I have mentioned some of the important facts and findings that have stood out to me the most out of all the reading and research I have done for my topic.

Here are my draft questions I am planning on using:

  1. What does the PAR stand for?
  2. What influences the connection?
  3. What impact does avatar customizing have?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Future Designer

Game Design

Game Design Document