Doing reading 09

Image source

This week we have provided feedback for each other's piece of writing which I think was very useful for everyone. It always to spot out mistakes or suggest improvements that you might haven't seen or have missed. I have read through the comments I have received from the two people and then had a quick read over my work again to see how and where can I put in the improvements and what suggests I can apply to my work. I didn't receive any negative feedback only suggestions which I felt were very good as it didn't say that it was wrong and it was helpful rather than having a comment saying "this is wrong change it". I have tried to apply and use all of the feedback I got and thanks to the positive feedback I knew what was good and didn't require any further changes.

I have tried to do the exact same for the two peers that I have commented on so they will know what they can change and what I personally think is good and strong. I didn't have too much to add for the two pieces of writing but I have made some suggestions for them to go through. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Future Designer

Game Design

Game Design Document