Tutorial 05

Screenshot of the Unity, tutorial 5 work, fixing the smoke effect

I am looking forward to almost be done with this game,  everything is coming together and the game looks very detailed overall. There is a lot of new functions in it which makes it more fun and interactive to play as the player has many abilities and you can create a very big world map with the use of tiles. This week I have managed to fix some of my mistakes from last week and polished some areas of the game. The first part of this week's tutorial flew very fast but the second part involved a bit more thinking and there were times when you had to go back to the previous tutorials to repeat some steps like for the effects where you had to split them into four again. The link that was provided turned out to be incorrect as I couldn't find it and then had a read over the comment sections where I found out that it is definitely the wrong link, the comments are very helpful in situations like this, I recommend having a read over them as I would probably have to spend more time trying to figure it out on my own. I have noticed that the comments sometimes even explain the step better especially if there has been an update in Unity or something is called differently.

 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Future Designer

Game Design

Game Vision Statement