screenshot of my unity work
This week in Unity we have done some game that took us to the next level of game development. I will definitely find these unity tutorials very useful for my own project as it involves a lot of the features that I was interested in my own game. I feel more prepared for further developing my own game prototype and think that with those skills I learned in this week's Unity I will be able to take my game to a better level and they could really improve its functionality.
We have created a game about a rolling ball that has powerups to collect and the ability to knock out an enemy. I found this game the most interesting to make out of all the ones we made before. However, this meant we had to use more code and it got more complicated. I didn't have much trouble following the videos but felt overwhelmed by the amount of code we started using. I really liked how we have changed the controls slightly in these tutorials, we have learned something new that we can now apply to our own game to change it up. I feel like making the camera as a forward control will be a very useful skill to know. |
Comments
Post a Comment