Unity Tutorial 07

My favourite Unity Game so far

screenshot of my unity work

This week in Unity we have done some game that took us to the next level of game development. I will definitely find these unity tutorials very useful for my own project as it involves a lot of the features that I was interested in my own game. I feel more prepared for further developing my own game prototype and think that with those skills I learned in this week's Unity I will be able to take my game to a better level and they could really improve its functionality.  

We have created a game about a rolling ball that has powerups to collect and the ability to knock out an enemy. I found this game the most interesting to make out of all the ones we made before. However, this meant we had to use more code and it got more complicated. I didn't have much trouble following the videos but felt overwhelmed by the amount of code we started using. I really liked how we have changed the controls slightly in these tutorials, we have learned something new that we can now apply to our own game to change it up. I feel like making the camera as a forward control will be a very useful skill to know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Future Designer

Game Design

Game Vision Statement