Unity Tutorial 06

 Improving at Unity

screenshot of my finished game

Unity is getting more and more into details, there are constantly new things we learn and then the challenges are getting harder and involve more thinking. This week the challenge was very challenging compared to last's week. I am glad we have the hints and the previous tutorials because otherwise, I don't think I would have an idea of how to approach them.

This week we learned how to add in music in the background and around effects. I am pleased with this because I was planning to use audio in my game so I am glad we had a unity tutorial on this. I like how it is not too complicated and fairly easy to understand the steps taken in order to get the sound in. I felt that even the code for the audio wasn't too bad to follow and then do in the challenge. I really enjoyed playing around with the different effects that them fixing them up in the challenge. I think that this week's Unity tutorials are going to be very helpful for me when I start to work on my own game.

The challenges are getting harder but at the same time they are good practice and help you to get a better understanding of what has to be done and why are we doing something a certain way. Those challenges are something that I don't fully enjoy as I don't feel comfortable enough but it breaks the barrier.      


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Future Designer

Game Design

Game Vision Statement