Unity Tutorial 05

 Another Unity Tutorial

Screenshot of my work from Unity

I am shocked by the amount of progress I have with every Unity tutorial. They're are starting to get more complicated at times while other things start to be more clear. I still don't like and don't feel very comfortable with the coding but I enjoy all the things we create and start to feel more comfortable that I will be able to make my own game. I can see how it is all coming along slowly and already have learned bits that I need for my own game.

In this week we have made a new game where they have to jump over the obstacles that spawn on their way. We have used the spawnmanager again this week which gave some more practice and made it a bit more clear. We then had to use a lot of the coding again to further develop our game and then towards the end we have looked at some animation features where we made the player look like running and jumping. I found this area interesting to learn and understood this part of the code the best. There was a lot to cover this week and I feel like we have done a lot of new things that allowed us to explore the Unity program more and showed us a few new features which we can then apply to our own game.
 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Future Designer

Game Design

Game Vision Statement