Unity Tutorial 04

Reading Week Unity Tutorials


Screenshot of me working in my unity

I have just finished another Unity tutorial and I have to say they are getting more tricky and there is more code being used but I’m managing it so far. I’m re-watching any bits that I am not sure or that I feel uncomfortable with. I think that making our own game is going to be a big challenge but thankfully we can all look back at the Unity  tutorials if we need help.

This week I have fully completed another game and along with that I had a challenge to do after to see what I have learned and how I have progressed over the few tutorials from when I did the first challenge. I followed the videos for finishing the game without much problems, however the challenging got me stuck a few times. I was happy because I was able to figure out the first few steps on my own but then had to look for some guidelines and help. I always find the hints provided very useful and to look back at my other projects and code. I also watch some of the tutorial videos again to see how it was made and coded.

This challenge took me some time to make but I was happy to see how I have improved and surprised how quickly I progress. I don’t feel comfortable with long coding and the introduction of new codes but with practice and overtime I become more familiar with it. 







 





 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Future Designer

Game Design

Game Vision Statement