Unity Tutorial 03

 Created An Animal Game

Screenshot of my Unity

I am learning more and more with every little video. I like how we make a new game every time so that we can learn many different features of Unity and at the same time practice what we have learned before. Making this game of animal feeding was fun and made me more comfortable towards my own game idea.

I didn’t have any big problems with this week’s Unity tutorials and enjoyed doing it. Like always it was easy to follow along with the videos and everything was clear. I find the coding getting a bit more complicated now and we constantly learn a lot of new codes which is tricky but the videos explain and give a reason for everything which makes it more understanding.

This week we have learned how to randomly duplicate some game objects and how to destroy any objects that leave the platform. We have looked at the "if statement" which we have used in many situations to develop our game. We practiced creating some new folders and scripts where we continued on with improving our coding. The video showed how we can clean up our code and make it easier to read for future. In addiction we have created a spawn manager for our animals so that we could spawn the animals.

Looking forward to learn more and hopefully to get more comfortable with coding as I find it hard to understand at times.


 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Future Designer

Game Design

Game Vision Statement