My response to Assignments

 My first impressions

Person working on their laptop
Image source 


My first impressions were positive because the module looks very interesting and everything seems to be clear and to the point. I like how we got a whole website created for us to make it easier for us to find out and preform each as I am not a fan of moodle especially after the update. 

So far I feel ok about the assignments upcoming in this module because we receive clear instructions. This module is making us use a lot of tools like Blogger and Twitter unlike other modules that focus more on adobe tools. The tasks here are more about writing than designing or drawing.

There is a few extra credit tasks that grab my attention like "Growth Mindset" and "Tech tasks"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Future Designer

Game Design

Game Vision Statement