Introduction Hi pink figure Hi pink figure Hi so it has been a while since I first started the Creative Digital Media course in College. This course has taught me so much and there is so much more to learn. It is a very creative and fun course. Year 1 was interesting and became very challenging when Covid entered. There was a lot of late night works and was filled with assignments but I did it and now I am in second year. I'm looking forward to this module because I like games and always was interesting in some game designs but never decided to take on this task on my own with any help. I feel that this module will answer my question about game design and career in multimedia. There were some really good tasks that I enjoyed and did very well in like photography which changes your point of view on everyday objects and for me it woke up my eye for photography. Image manipulation was a very fun and entertaining task as it allowed you to create something out ...
About my GDD Document Overview sketch of my game idea Close up sketch of my game idea Link to me GDD My GDD Document Dundoc I found the document fairly hard to start as I wasn't sure if I am putting in enough information and whether or not I lack a lot of content. I decided to try to make a game design document on Dundoc. It took some time to get to know the website but I managed to learn the basic steps very quickly. I like how Dundoc offers you two different templates that help you out to begin. I have started some work on my Game Design document on Dundoc. I have set up my account and proceeded to work. To help visualize my game more and make it easier for myself to explain, I have drawn some game sketches. I have applied colour to some to show what colours I am hoping to use in the game. In the Dundoc, I picked the most important and obvious headings and in those heading, I have explained my game design and provided the sketches in the image section. I have ...
Reading about Games Type of a game Image source After doing the reading, I realised that there is a lot more to games than just a good idea, plan and software tools. I think that the question in the first reading "what is a game" is an extremely hard question to answer because it can mean something different for everyone. The truth is that most things in our life that we interact with a lot will have a different meaning to an individual. For someone a game might be nothing more than just a little fun way to complete a level or task and move on to the next one. Gamers see it as being part of their life, their break from reality, a brain exercise etc. There are some people that don't find a big interest in games and will have an even more different opinion on "what is a game?" I myself like gaming, I do it often if I have the time however thankfully I never get obsessed which means I can play whenever I have time and still be have my chores done. In my case I wou...
Comments
Post a Comment